WesDyne Sweden stems from a department in the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Science that became Tekniska Röntgen Centralen (TRC).
1937 ‐ TRC (Tekniska röntgencentralen) was created as a department in the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Science (IVA).
1941 ‐ TRC was converted to a joint stock company owned by approximately 30 Swedish industrial companies, who also used the NDE‐services.
1945 ‐ The first Swedish ultrasonic probe is designed and manufactured at TRC.
1969 ‐ TRC carried out the world’s first complete in‐service inspection of a nuclear reactor BWR at Oskarshamn 1985 ‐ TRC offices were moved to Täby.
2000 ‐ TRC became WesDyne, owned by Westinghouse Group.
2012 ‐ Celebration of 75th anniversary of service in the NDE‐business.
2019 ‐ Probe product portfolio is expanded by the acquisition of HQSonics (The Netherlands) and the cooperation with an established phased array probe manufacturer.