The standard IntraSpect Ultrasonic Imaging System contains many features that facilitate the acquisition and analysis of ultrasonic data.
- The Analysis Software provides C-, B-, B’- and A-Scan displays for data interpretation.
- The Corrosion Mapping feature performs a statistical analysis of wall thickness data and also reports any indications below minimum wall requirements.
- Weld inspections are simplified by using
- Weld Overlay
- Auto Flaw Sizing
- Angle Corrected B-Scans
- Disbond inspections can be performed using
- Ring-Down Ratio
- Power Ratio C-Scans
- Automated data analysis and material evaluation is achieved using the Flaw Classification feature to report indications based upon user-definable parameters (amplitude, size, etc.).